- Their pork chop is flavorful and the complete opposite of dry. A perfect alternative for when you're not feeling pho.
- I loved the C9 - pork chop and Chinese sausage. Very delicious!
- My favorite dish is n3three
- When you dine at Pho Cali Vietnamese Restaurant, you will find a variety of high-quality foods, refreshing smoothies, and teas available at low prices.
- Pho Soups, Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Appetizer, Toppings, Seafood.
- The brisket pho and the flank pho are awesome!
- P1-beef soup with rice noodles, V9-vermicelli with fried spring rolls and charbroiled pork. The kids like A1-crispy spring rolls and C1-pork and broken rice. Plus thai Iced tea with tapioca.