4897 Buford Hwy Ste 105 (Chamblee-Tucker Rd)
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Get Pho!
- ZOMG!!! EATIN SOUP WITH STICKS!!!!!
- Best Pho in Atlanta! Their chicken spring rolls are amazing too!
- If you have anything you don't want, throw it in Justin Marlow's bowl.
- Get a Thai tea, all the rolls are great, have a Ph (hot noodle soup 17+ configurations) or Bn #31 is delicious, staff is really nice and welcoming.
- Pho 1 is awesome, also the three cold pork bahn mi is fantastic
- Nothing's like eating in a Vietnamese restaurant listening to a Hispanic love song...
- Good food, great and fast service!
- Bahn mi #27
- Wonderful pho
- Yummy and tasty pho, I always get pho ga which is the chicken pho
- Pho ga, cant go wrong
- Number one with tripe and tendon is great. Banh mi is pretty good as well if you don't feel like soup, but definitely not what they are known for.
- Great stop on Buford Hwy for fast, hot, yummy pho
- Vegetable Spring Roll is a must
- Amazing BBQ pork Banh m and good pho! Also it is always packed!!!! Which is a good sign!
- The best pho I've had in Atlanta. And the service is great. Everyone is super friendly.
- I always get the extra large Pho with shrimp and a #54 when the mood strikes The broth has meat in it so it's not vegetarian friendly...sorry.
- got the avocado boba & tofu bahn mi!
- The pho is among the best on buford highway. Don't forget to get some delicious iced coffee! What sets this place apart from the other pho restaurants is definitely the service. Highly recommend!