Peking Duck Restaurant
Peking Duck, Chinese
151 S California Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Best Chinese on cal ave
- Great for a group.
- Try the spicy fillet fish!
- Generic name but great food. Especially liked the Peking duck three ways, prawns and walnuts
- Good for groups
- The prawns in lobster sauce were delicious!
- The food is very good but the service is extremely slow.
- Decent Chinese food in Palo Alto! Their hot and sour soup is quite yummy!
- Peking duck is delicious, you get lots of duck meat for what you pay for. Waiters are extremely nice, even Mexican waiters speak Chinese (: Service is excellent and food is good quality.
- Come with a huge group and order as much as possible.
- Peking duck, of course. Definitely the most delicious and authentic peking duck house in the bay area! By the way, I am from China and lived in Beijjng for four years.
- Un-expectedly good.
- This place is not setup to handle public holiday crowds. Really slow service.
- Fried Garlic Fish is yummy!
- Get the jook. Awesome!
- Peking Duck has moved nearby the caltrain station, across from Molly Stone's.
- Best sauteed green beans with minced pork and garlic!
- have the Peking duck! It's yum.