Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Honey seared chicken is good. Kung pao chicken is amazing! Pei Wei Spicy chicken or shrimp is very good too, get it as a salad for a lighter meal.
- Good and Yummy! gluten free and msg free options. Also willing to do grilled chicken instead if fried with extra veggies no rice .
- Lettuce wraps are super yummy no matter which Peo Wei you go to and pricing is about the same as at home.
- Located across from Gate A23 between Humble Pie and Deluxburger.
- If the line is too long for either of the 3 restaurants, go to the wall next to Deluxburger and there's a machine where you can order and pay for your food.
- Hot Chinese food, beef is too sweet
- Everything is very tasty. Nevertheless a bit expensive
- Love the all white meat chicken with none of the gross stuff!
- SLOW, SLOW,SLOW!!!
- Chicken lo Mein very good & egg rolls!
- Overpriced. Crappy portions. Everything you come to expect in airport food and beverage.
- Great customer service. Spicy beef was delish!
- Japanese teriyaki chicken!! I just love it!
- The quick order machine (that lets you order and skip the line, as other reviews have noted) has moved to the left of Humble Pie
- Use the order station off to the side and bypass the line!
- Service might be too slow i you're in a hurry. Took several minutes after I ordered for my meal to be ready. But when my japenese teriyaki chicken came, it was fresh and delicious!
- One of the few places that also serves lunch food early in the am.
- So nice to see this new addition to the airport! Sure beats some of the other fast food options available!
- Breakfast croissant isn't terrible.
- Bacon fried rice is legit!