Pearl of the Orient
Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Half price appetizer at the bar every Friday, Saturday Sunday night!
- best pad thai around!
- Annual Lobster Bake starts this Sunday, September 15th. Come join the feast!
- Pad tai was good but not as good as the eight jewel chicken! Service was friendly. Dortmunder on tap.
- 1/2 price starters at the bar, dine in only on weekends! Fantastic sushi as well!
- Great Lobster Bake going on NOW!
- Great food. Sabrina the weekend bartender is the best.
- Delicious food. Make sure to check out their lunch specials!
- Orange Chicken is great. They have an excellent happy hour. Great drink selections both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
- Simply the best westside sushi around. Amazing food, amazing service, amazing location and amazing atmosphere. They're on delivermefood.com which is hugely convenient!
- My husband and I love their sushi. And you can't go wrong with the entrees either. You must try the Honey walnut chicken and the sweet and sour chicken. Mandarin style.Delicious!
- I always get the Kung Pao (usually Kung Pao Pearl) Always fresh, hot and delicious!
- Best Sushi EVER!!!
- Great stuff!
- Wednesday is $4 martini day!!
- Try the Singapore rice noodles. A hidden gem on the menu.
- Love the California rolls!
- Don't go if the hippy kayaker is bartending, you'll never get a drink