Peaches Shrimp & Crab
Southern / Soul, Seafood
285 Grand Ave (Clifton and Lafayette)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- I have absolutely no complaints. Staff was great. Food was phenomenal. Drinks were delicious. & the atmosphere was perfect!! Loved it!
- Chicken sandwich was bomb!!!
- Great fried chicken and gin cocktails.
- I don't even like fried green tomato but they were great here! Basic breakfast with French toast was good. Avocado toast was just ok. Service was a bit slow and it wasn't that crowded on sun brunch
- El espagueti se ve delicioso
- Seafood boils are a must!
- Seafood enthusiasts must visit this place.
- Fried chicken, crab boil, fish, spaghetti, steak, you name it it's all great. The Marietta & Disco Nap drinks are everything. The service is great. The owners are awesome.
- Yummy fried chicken & grits
- As with all the 'Peaches' restaurants, everything we tried was great. Make sure to get the smoked wings (best I ever had). Crab boil was excellent too. Added sausage but that was a little undercooked.
- The buffalo wings are AMAZING. Honestly, one of the best wings I've had at a restaurant, period.
- Watermelon salad is dope. And the whiting is really good. It's in a really quiet corner of Clinton Hill which is nice to stroll through.
- Snow crab boil was a steal - generous portions at a great price
- Love this place - get any of the boils.
- Portions are massive. Super friendly staff. Fried green tomatoes, crab cake benedict, Long Island whiting sandwich and chorizo were all excellent!
- Great brunch option.
- Crab boil was awesome! Nice cajun butter!
- Jumbo Tiger Shrimp was delicious
- Amazing lobster and shrimp boils!