Coffee Shop, Café
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- so much better than dunkin!
- Best coffee and tea from Passero's plus, gluten free treats!
- Triple over ice. $3 Great!
- Mexican spiced cocoa is awesome...their coffee is really good too.
- Order the "Josh" if you want a buzz. It's 4 shots of espresso topped with coffee. Lol
- Fridays are Disco Fridays! I love this place.
- Amazingly delicious (and not overly sweet) lattes. Strong, too! The chocolate chip cookies are insanely good and make me want to run home and bake up a batch. Also- the barista is super nice. :)
- Great coffee, friendly service, and honest! I lost my Septa pass yesterday. When I came in today, they asked if I lost it and handed it to me. That's what I call service!
- Double espresso $2 after tax
- Gluten free baked goods, protein bars, and other items are clearly marked.
- Stop by if you have time to wait in queue 5 minutes and another 10 minutes for the barista to prepare you brew
- kale and flax smoothie!!!!!!
- Great coffee, every day is a different varietal. I never miss the Ethiopian blend.
- Friendly service and knowledgable staff. Thanks for the coffee explanation and tip Jeff!
- Get the black gold
- Don't forget to pay with LevelUp when you are at Passeros! Every $40 you spend you get $4 for the next time!
- Best cookies ever!
- Nutella n coffee is insane good!
- Best coffee and sandwiches in the station. Big Fat Greek Wrap hits the spot every time. Fast and courteous service every time...
- I'd pass on the ice coffee.