Pantego Bay Gulf Coast Cafe
- Great staff - very friendly and accommodating. Able to seat large groups.
- Get service. Big portions. Food was very good.
- Bacon wrapped shrimp. Enough said.
- I found the food to be fresh, well seasoned and delicious!
- It was just OK.Sides bland.Mahi mahi over cooked.Fish had good seasoning. Jalepeo hush puppies not fresh, greasy(oil not hot enough when dropped in).Foodie thumb neutral here. Not bad. But not good.
- The chef was amazing! He came out to greet us and see how we liked our food. WE LOVED IT!!! The shrimp was delicious and the O-rings are to die for.
- Great environment. Service needs help. Slow to get food. With a little help - ok