Bakery, Sandwiches, Café
- The grand daddy of Paneras. Sit by a window and people watch!
- Try the Broccoli Cheddar in a Sour Dough Bread Bowl with an apple. Delicious! Don't forget to get tea or coffee!
- Come before 11:30am or after 1:30pm for unlimited wifi. Grab a $2.05 mug of bottomless coffee and you're set for the day!
- I love this panera because the Michigan ave seating has electrical outlets to charge devices while people watching
- The chicken wild rice chowder soup is amazing.
- Us employees aren't allowed to accept tips, but you can make a donation to the make a wish foundation instead!! The boxes are located at the cash registers. Thanks guys!
- If you don't eat pork...try the Mediterranean eggwhite sandwich!! It's a good breakfast even though there's no meat.
- The new mediterranean breakfast sandwich with a cup of thick frothy iced mocha is a perfect way to start your monday!
- This place is great. But SERVICE IS INCREDIBLY SLOW.
- Many tables are on the window on Madison St. Very busy area with many people coming & going from the park. Great people watching.
- Beware of theft..keep bags close- do not hang on back of chairs! this goes for anywhere on Michigan Ave!!
- The people are really nice but it's a crazy lunch rush be prepared...
- The 30 minute free wifi is lame.
- Love the place
- I recommend the creamy tomato soup
- Great management good food quality busy grand opening will do well in the area.
- If you come here naked the boss comes and shows you his magic cards.
- Staff so rude!
- Hazelnut coffee + carrot cake