Palki Indian Cuisine (皇轎印度餐廳)
G/F, Fook Wah Mansion, 2 Tsing Fung St
+852 2566 8411
- Try fried mango with beef and soft shall crab with pumpkin. It's just divine!
- Food is meh. Portions are small if you're doing take away. Biryani is not what I'm accustomed to. Samosas made with wonton wrappers?
- The platter with a mix of everything is a good option to have lunch for around 70-80
- Food was super tasty but I was disappointed with the spice level of the lamb vindaloo. We asked for authentic spice levels, but it was hardly spicy at all!
- Everything is tasty here. Staff very friendly. Nice for eat in or takeaway.
- Good Indian food in the area at reasonable price :)
- Avoid! Blah food and blah service.
- One of the best traditional Indian food in hk
- Nice live Indian music...food not bad.
- The Chicken Tikka tandoori option is a must try. The Fish Vindaloo is amazing as well. Very friendly staff and a cozy environment!
- Seriously fantastic food. Great service and quick service. Try the chicken tikka and the fish vindaloo! Your belly will thank you!!!
- Ask for your dishes to be made to authentic spice levels for an even more delectable experience!