Steakhouse, Australian, American
$ $ $ $
- Nice burgers
- Do not order the prime rib steak. No flavour. Taste like boiled meat.
- chicken & rib combo ... damn .. avoid at all cost ...u guys should avoid this restaurant at all cost ! it had gotten worse over the past year !!! I used to love this place -.-
- The tenderloin was a mess. Lots of fat and gristle, which is contrary to the very definition of tenderloin.
- Not as good as it was
- Cheese fries, ribs and chicken wangs - deeeeeeeellliiiishhhhhhhhh!!!!!
- Steaks are ok, but nothing great
- Sirloin is very tasty :)
- One of the worst Outback that i've been in my life. They don't have jacket potato before 5pm(!!!); lunch menu is a crap and my meat was terrible.
- Steak nham nham shrimps delicious
- Love their lunch set!
- Hearty portions. Chicken salad.
- The bread was good, but everything that could be wrong went wrong. The steak was cooked unevenly and not what we asked, brown salad, and I could whip up a burger better than this blindfolded!
- Terrible service , like will never go again
- Go there go
- platter with chicken drum & cheese fries & rib ... god ! I better just spend the $ on city super and get superior food to cook by myself
- Sometimes we just need a proper steak.
- Reasonably priced drinks for a steakhouse, so even just come for some casual drinks.
- Coloring books and crayons for children!
- The bread is awesome. I want more.