Oscar's Very Mexican Food
3061 Freeport Blvd (at Weller Way)
Sacramento, CA 95818
- Have a breakfast burrito at Oscars
- Bean, cheese, sour cream, and fries. Perfection
- you can't go wrong with any of the breakfast burritos and you can't beat it being less than $4. enjoy!
- California burrito. Just do it.
- Try a churro filled with cream cheese!
- #23 and the chicken super burrito ROCK!!! And they have mexican coke-oh yeaaa!
- Get the breakfast burritos!
- Don't settle for a # 28 or 29. Use all four ingredients for the ultimate breakfast burrito! And don't forget the carrots and jalapeos at the salsa bar (a side of sour cream helps)!
- Best thing to get... BEANS.CHEESE.SOUR CREAM. AND FRENCH FRY. BURRITO..... Trust me its love
- Breakfast burritos omg
- Get the salad. Very fresh and filling.
- call ahead to order if you don't want to wait the tacos are pretty good, especially the grilled chicken tacos! avoid coming around 3-3:30 pm on weekdays!
- Chorizo burrito & the California burrito...The Cali burrito had French fries :-)
- Good cheap burritos, but be prepared to wait, even if you call in your order.
- Burritto time. I recommend the adobada one, followed by a 2 hour nap.
- Cheap, tasty burritos, but be prepared to wait. The Adobada (spicy grilled pork) burrito is awesome!
- If you have never had a California burrito make sure to get one.
- Ask them to grill your burrito, makes it way better!
- The carne asada burrito is simple, yet good! Cheap and filling! Only $5! Love it!
- You can't go wrong with the super nachos.