Original Maids of Honour Tearoom
Tea Room, Café
- Chicken pie. Do it.
- Probably the best scones I have ever had in my life!
- Worth trying!!
- the steak pie is really awesome. a must try
- Forget the tea...although it is good. Try the steak pie. Expensive, but out of this world!
- Lovely typical atmosphere and friendly staff. Go for the afternoon tea, obviously
- Old fashioned, delicious tea room with traditional baked goods, cream and high tea, etc. Good breakfast menu too
- Lunch menu says "minimum 15 spend per person"!
- Outstanding place to know, quality and an excellent Nevinhas service! So kind and familiar with the delights of the place. I recommend it and will always return!
- Great place to know!
- SO British
- Mandatory if you visit Kew Gardens !
- They have a rule about no prams in the main dining room which they claim is due to an accident last year but they will relax it if you go when it's quiet.
- Real afternoon tea.
- Authentic afternoon tea! The cakes are nice and moist. Try the Quiche!
- Worth a trip if you are at Kew gardens. Great pies and cakes :)
- Try the pies and quiche, they are to due for!!
- Quaint and beautiful tea room, definitely try the apricot maids of honour: simply gorgeous.
- scone.....Yes, more scone. Emmmmm
- Nice tea room..scones are nice