The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co.
262 S Beverly Dr (Btwn Charleville Blvd & Gregory Way)
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- It's not New York, but these are the best bagels in LA. Plus, they have coffee ice cubes, so your iced coffee never gets watered down.
- Obsessed with the iced coffee. Ice cubes made of coffee may possibly be the best idea since sliced bread. Oh, and bagels are pretty good too! Still not an NYC bagel, but close enough.
- Backed by talk show maven Larry King, the gimmick here is the water.
- Very family friendly!
- Tuna eith garlic bagel !! Amazing!
- This place might have the best bagels in LA. Try the coffee ice cubes.
- Get a dozen and ask for a freezer bag - they stay for a week in the ice box :)
- Great for brining kids!
- it's really close to a true NYC bagel.
- Best bagels in LA. Be sure to ask for a punch card and FYI the coffee cubes (best invention ever) are decaf.
- Whipped cream cheese is the worst. HUGE fail.
- You want to get the bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel, really
- Go take a nap after placing your order. If you're lucky you might only have to wait another hour after waking for your food.
- Bagels are great!closest to an east coast bagel yet. Service is awful! I think they are all part of fresh start program.they need better mgmt& training.
- Had no idea so many NY'rs lived in/near BH 'til they started coming out of the woodwork for this bagel spot! Good to meet you all :)
- I ordered lox bagel and they didn't know what was :O
- very friendly place :) bagels r super yummy n just right amount of chewiness :D lox n cream cheese on everything bagel yumyum!
- Look out for Larry King!
- Try the Hannah Banana coffee. Brown sugar, banana, brandy.
- Best bagels and coffee this side of NYC.