$ $ $
Vico Indoratori 20-22-24 R
Genova, Liguria 1613
- Specialit tipiche con qualche variazione. Buona qualit. Molto bello il giardino nel cuore dei vicoli. Prezzi ragionevoli.
- Too many bugs when you sit under the trees, unfortunately
- , . ! . Very small menu, but they change it every day. Pasta was great. Cakes we're ok.
- . . 6 , .
- High quality exciting Ligurian inspired food, with both indoor and outside seating ( book ahead for Friday or Saturday) just off one of the main squares. Craft beers alongside good quality wines.
- Buono e bello il giardino
- Exactly what we needed after a hot dat in the sun. Really nice garden in the city with great food
- Great local restaurant with good food, nice staff and reasonably priced.
- E l ananas con lo sciroppo di fragola
- Kindest waiters and really good food in cosy courtyard. Very central but not touristy at all
- Fettucce with lemon, almonds, cream of pistachio, pine nuts
- The staff was very pleasant and helpful, food was not very good...
- Cibo sano e qualit del servizio