Olympic Noodle Restaurant
4008 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90019
- Not a big fan of kimchi but the kimchi here is phenomenal!!!!!
- Best Korean steamed dumplings I've had in LA so far. The kalguksus are huge, share dumplings and kalguksu between two people and you are set. Kimbap also yum.
- Best Korean noodle in the city!!!
- Buckwheat noodles in sauce. Hand-cut noodle soup.
- The cold buckwheat noodles in sauce is the perfect meal for a hot day. Mild or spicy, you can't go wrong! And the portion is huge... easily enough for two people.
- The kimchi here is seriously amazing. They give you a big portion as soon as you sit down. It's not too strong, and really well flavored. Perfect if you're a kimchi newbie.
- The best kimchi. You can order just the dumplings and soup without rice cake - they'll give you more dumplings instead.
- Their dduk bok ee is pretty good.
- Seriously big portions! Get one noodle (chicken) and steam dumpling and share!
- Best chicken kalgooksoo (=knife noodle soup) in town! Gotta get dumplings & load up on kimchi
- Crack Kim Chee!