Old's Havana Cuban Bar & Cocina
Miami, FL 33135
- Tostones de picadillo y mojito passion fruit
- Food is amazing. Mohitos too. Live music
- Great prices, especially for the portions and quality of food. Just tell the staff what you're in the mood for and they'll point you in the right direction
- Everything! Service is outstanding, the empanadas are delicious, and the mojitos are the best Ive ever had!
- Vitrola is delicious, it is enough for two to share. Also lechn asado and the roasted chicken were good!
- Vaca Frita
- We liked the place :) try vitrola and Ropa vieja
- Very good food for a tourist restaurant on Calle 8. My lechon asado was delicious. Note 18% is already added to your bill.
- 18% tip is included in your check
- Its is cozy with reasonable prices for calle 8. But I was not happy with the black beans. thats how I rate good cuban food. drinks were watery. And if you are on low calorie diet dont get veggies.
- Atendimento excelente, comida super tpica! Vale mto a pena!!
- Good appetizers but food is mediocre
- El ambiente es genial, los meseros son sumamente amables.
- Great picaera, must-try mojitos, friendly service, and eye candy for days! Azcar!
- Vaca frita is the best dish on the menu.
- Ropa vieja y vaca frita
- Recomendables las masitas y la ropa vieja, la atencin increble y barato. Sin duda volvera a venir
- Little Havana !
- Good mojitos, live music was brilliant... and the food was excellent. We really enjoyed it and will come back with please. I recommend the Pollo Frito, delicious!
- Ropa vieja y picadillo con moros y pltano