Old Town Coffee Company
78100 Main St Ste 102 (Calle Tampico)
La Quinta, CA 92253
- Try the Californian bagel--cream cheese, fresh tomato, and lemon pepper.... So good!
- Try the chai tea latte! Together with a fresh baked muffin, you're gonna love it.
- Serving up their delicious Sticky Buns today!! Get em before they are gone...
- Try the Sunshine bagel.
- Many coffee choices and nice pastry. Sandwiches are very good.
- Love the Californian.
- White chocolate coffee freeze is excellent !
- Soy latte tasted like cardboard
- The San Francisco bagel is delicious. You cannot go wrong with any of the baked goods either.
- Organic coffee and almond milk! Great coffee and friendly staff!
- If you're looking for something beautiful in its simplicity and yet amazingly tasty, try the California bagel. I chose the everything bagel as a base. These folks know how to bake!
- Chocolate chip cookies as big as your head. And far tastier.
- Bike water refill station outside so if you run out of water.
- Pastries and cookies!!!!
- Bicycle water refill available
- Amazing chocolate chip muffins
- Great brewed green iced tea and healthy wraps!
- This place would be amazing if they got their act together. There is no people and it still takes 30 min to get eggs. And bad attitude.
- Found SanFranciscan as Yum Yum. Try it and dish on it at http://dishonit.com
- Be nice the the baristas! They are awesome.