Oechsle Wein- und Fischhaus
Seafood, Wine Bar
Trier, Rheinland-Pfalz 54290
- Fresh fish and excellent variety of Mozel white wines under 17 euros. Must-have in Trier for business and leisure travelers. Upstairs they have a wine shop, so you can buy the one you liked Wunderbar!
- The fish is super fresh every day, staff is fast, nice+ helpful. You have a big selection of local wines, which you can also try upstairs (weinprobe). For what you get the prices are absolutely ok!
- No frills wine tasting. 15 euros for unlimited wine tasting without any explanation. The room is boiling hot and staff is slightly unfriendly
- Great fish and wine restaurant. A bit more expensive than others, but food is always fresh. Small food menu, but I think it's good. And you have to order your food at the bar first.
- Absolutely highlight for wine lovers. Over hundred of wines from the region Mosel. Many of them are winners in International wine contests. Prices are very different but are ok.
- 120 bottle for 15 Euros, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable