Odyssey Bistro & Grill
$ $ $
- Formerly known as L'Asie.
- Amazing italian food,Authentic!The owner/ chef is nice and introduced himself. Family owned and operated!Candle light dinner, very elegant and romantic.large portions. Eggplant was awesome.
- Won't come back. Food was ok, but service is terrible. Apps came with meal, 30 minutes after ordering. And that seems common.
- $8.99 pasta specials every Monday. Any pasta on the menu for $8.99. All night. Very good!
- Osso bucco!
- AMAZING! Amazing food and service.
- This wasn't up our ally. Too loud, too crowded, and definitely not homestyle italian like we thought. Everything appears homestyle but it has a weird twist like carrots in the bolognese sauce.
- Get the captains table. Awesome
- This place was exceptional. Parking can be tuff but they'll give you $20 for cab fees if you show them a receipt.
- Awesome Italian food!!! Will def go back again!!! Red haired waitress was high, hope you don't get her serving you.
- I have been looking for a place that makes Bananas Foster for years. This place did it table side and it taste just like I remember. Great place!
- Great food and atmosphere.
- Amazing...hidden gem with incredible food, and outstanding service, by Mile, Tracy, and Ignacio. We will definitely be back here and it's worth any drive!
- Hands down my favorite restaurant (not just italian) in Denver.I have never felt more welcome than I do here. Mike will make you feel welcome as soon as you come in - make yourself at home.
- Good food, good service. Definitely worth a try. Lobster ravioli is amazing. They also have gluten free pasta.
- Cheap domestic beer, no lunch specials and overall menu is just meh. Sorry to see my formerly favorite Asian restaurant go.
- Francis is a fantastic server, 2-1 drinks and solid Asian. Satay chicken and/or app sampler provides lunch portions for less than $5.
- Worst service & management ever!!! The manager was a snotty bitch to us when she heard we weren't happy. FAIL FAIL FAIL.
- Food is okay. Service is terrible.
- For the month of Feb, half price appetizers all day on Sun, Tues, Weds, & Thurs! Yummi