Ocean Beach Pier Cafe
Seafood, American, Breakfast
$ $ $
5091 Niagara Ave (at Bacon St)
San Diego, CA 92107
- Definitely try the Lobster Taco and the Clam Chowder. The service was great too! Super friendly
- Super Nachos are the bomb.
- Place to hang out with the drunk homeless people.
- Beautiful view, good lemonade!
- The best lobster tacos ever
- I love drinks. The drinks here. Are really good! Worth the drive from LA! #Cali
- No alcohol served here... and they look at you funny if you come in with a brown paper bag.
- Best Lobster Tacos!!
- Just keep walking. Bad service and food. I was really excited to try this place out. Waited 30 minutes just to get the check and it wasn't even busy. Sigh....
- Egg sandwich is awesome! Decently priced. Lobster taco barely has any lobster but is still good.
- Come on down and have some pancakes with us!
- Clam chowder is amazing here. Chilly on the pier. Bring a sweater!
- OB PIER SINKER! do it.
- Don't even bother. Waitress was extremely rude and didn't even do her job very well