O & S Restaurant (海天茶餐室)
Chinese, Coffee Shop
39, Jalan 20/14, Taman Paramount
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46300
- This is where I can find food similar to Penang's. If you like hawker food, this is where you have to come! Practically, can't decide what to order. Feel like having everything! :)
- The prawn mee is definitely one of THE MUST TRY dishes here ...Nom Nom & only rm 5.50 ( as of 17/Apr/2014)
- The undisputed king of coffeeshop in pj,prawn mee,prawn paste chee cheong fun,kuey teow teng are must trys
- CURRY MEEKOPITIAM
- Come here must try the chee cheong fun , poh piah , asam laksa , curry laksa , yong tou fu and MUST TRY THE NASI LEMAK , but the nasi lemak must come early to eat because sometimes by 9am ald finish
- try the kuew teow soup, mee jawa and prawn mee
- The assam laksa here is the best! Very generous with the fish, big chunks of it. Also try the CKT, yong tau foo, prawn mee and chee cheong fun. Def the best hawker place in pj
- The prawn paste chee cheong is to-die for
- When you're here, you feel like trying everything. The yong tau foo is ze best tho! (Y)
- The penang prawn mee and loh mee here is the real deal :D
- You MUST try the curry mee, Assam laksa, popiah, nasi lemak, prawn mee with extras, pork noodles and the yummy Yong tau Fu. ;) guaranteed to please.
- Forever fullhouse during break time. Come early to get a table. GOOD FOOD HERE !
- The Yong Tau Foo is the best food at O&S. The new home made Big Pau is also very good. Other notables are poppiah and mouse noodlr
- Try the cham laksa. Hybrid of curry and assam. Strange but delish
- Curry mee, DUCK EGG char kuey teow and Chee cheong fun with Har gow sauce fantastic! Heard wan tan mee is good here, will be back to try!
- Curry Chicken Chee Cheong Fun & Popiah are superb!
- So much good food here! I picked Asam laksa!
- Their Famous Hokkien Mee (Prawn Noodle) has moved to next few door.
- The seafood mee is one of the best in PJ with a reasonable price. A must have If you happen to be there.