10A Northumberland Ave (Whitehall Pl)
London, Greater London WC2N 5AE
+44 20 7321 3100
- Its all very grand and old-school, with white linen and a somewhat severe style of decor The menu is casual British fare, with a focus on sustainable, organic produce sourced from artisanal suppliers
- Superb cuisine in elegant surroundings within the Corinthia Hotel. 3 courses with champagne menus usually available for 28, representing outstanding value.
- Beautiful ambience, inventive cocktails, very good food.
- Hit and miss sometimes in service. Trying to avoid the josper grill foods especially the Dover sole...
- Cocktails. Gorgeous surrounding. Decent service. Good food. Exquisite Dover sole
- Cocktails. You are spoilt for choice with 2 cocktail bars in this hotel: The Northall Bar & Bassoon Bar. Delicious drinks. Bassoon is more lively, while Northall affords intimate conversation
- Cocktails, champagne and delightful surroundings
- sit at gorgeous bar. split perfect, translucent smoked salmon starter w your friend. get glorious 'hot' chicken sandwich. get fish (somehow shaped like a whole fish) 'n' chips. enjoy cocktail.
- The crab starter is delicious.