North Main BBQ
11:00am - 7:00pm
11:00am - 7:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm
- This place ain't perty, but damn it's good TX BBQ. 1st timers they only serve tea and water. Bring quarters for the soda machine. Sides are mediocre so be ready to eat some meat!!!!!!!!
- Don't forget to try the soft serve ice cream!
- Roll up your sleeves and go for it.if u go home hungry its your fault
- Price increased to $15 on 4/1 :(
- Ribs are the bomb...
- Super grouchy older woman took our takeout order. Good food, but for the same price you can go to Dickeys and feed two.
- Damn good BBQ! Far better than my fathers hands down!!!!!!!!
- Definitely not worth the $15 a plate. The food is cooked well, but quality of meat sucks. If I wanted canned beans, I would get them from a store.
- You can bring your own beer!
- Go big or go home... Grab the WHITE plate
- $12 for all-you-can-eat ribs, brisket, slaw, beans, sausage - very good deal. No fountain drinks; Coke machine in back. Open Fri-Sun only.
- Food is great! Plus they have all u can eat for $12.00 u can't beat that.
- Chopped brisket is incredible!
- Great buffet, delicious BBQ.
- Get a family pack to go, and have enough food to last a weekend!
- It's a bbq buffet, why are you not here? Probably because it's only open Friday-Sunday. Worth the trip, all you can eat for cheaper than some other bbq places. Ribs are a clear winner
- Delish! All you can eat about $12 per person. Favorites: brisket, ribs, pulled pork, potato salad. My only complaint is the disposable styrofoam plates - picturing them sitting in a land fill for 20 y
- I liked the ribs hated the sauce...disliked the beans not enough options for a buffetsorry.
- Everything! Ribs, brisket, pulled pork, tater salad
- Wooooooww the food was s delicious!