Noodles & Company
470 Hamline Ave N (at University)
Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Tried out the Thai Hot Pot. A very different curry and noodle combination. Sweet, and strong flavor of turmeric. Good service, clean space. Parking is spacious.
- If you like your spaghetti sauce spicy(its super good) you can ask for the seasoning they add so that you can flavor it to your taste. I say this because sometimes its too spicy
- Great food! My favorite, pene rosa with parmesian chicken!!!
- Glad they are here. The food is good and reasonably priced.
- Ordered my food (2 salads) at 1:07 & got them at 1:30! People that ordered AFTER me got their noodles before I did. Very disappointed....
- Organic milk, nice staff, clean establishment.
- The food comes out quick. Try the Japanese pan fried noodles!
- Thai hot pot
- Thw service from here was unexpectedly courteous and promot. The food is of high quality and tastes delicious
- Very slow service for take out.
- The order staff had a little attitude. However this was made better by having staff check on us twice while we ate our meal.
- Very nice server and attentive chef! Nice to sit outside.
- Wisconsin mac and cheese is the best. Sit outside when you can!
- On of my very favorite restaurants!
- Awesome new coke machine.
- Get the flatbread. It is amazing!!