No Way Jose's Cantina
- Great Mexican food and cold beer
- This place was a bust. Chips were stale. Sauce was runny and chunky.
- Food was horrible. Stay away. We made the mistake of going on our honeymoon. I have never been so disappointed before. Quesadilla was filled with shredded chedder cheese not queso. Just nasty! Stayawa
- Fiesta margarita is deliciously awesome!
- Try the Arroz Con Pollo -- it is wonderful
- Everything is delicious!
- Flautas! It seems pretty authentic but still Americanized.
- So No Way to eating here! . Server is arguing with me over food that poorly prepared . My chimi was literally dripping grease and pooling on plate. App came after entree, which was wrong at that.
- This place was mediocre at best. I would suggest against it.
- The food is good and David the bartender is cute! :)
- The food is very good. The servers are great,friendly and makes sure you get everything you want.
- Food was terrible. Very fried American- Mexican.
- A good Mexican restaurant to eat at
- The seafood fajitas are pretty tasty. Consistently good food.
- The salsa is genuine Mexican recipe, guacamole is very good as is the queso. Best Chile Rellenos I ever ate. Real Mexican.
- The food was excellent; the service was awesome. It was a great experience. Thank you No Way Jose.
- Burrito Especial was excellent. Sit in the open bar and people watch.
- Food was delicious and fast. Sit outside, beautiful view of the river.
- Just a fun, lively, open air atmosphere and convenient location