Nick's Produce & International Market
Sandwiches, Greek, Grocery Store
2413 Westwood Ave (Dabney Rd)
Richmond, VA 23230
- Get a sandwich from The Sandwich Man.I recommend "tuna on rye, not toasted, all the way". It's $4.79.
- No frills, just an amazing little grocery/deli. The guy selling the sandwiches is quite the character. A small sandwich is very large, so expect leftovers.
- Try the Gyros, they are phenominal!
- The mozzarella and tomato sandwich is the best.
- With more than 20 specialty lunch items that start below $5, you better come ready to order. We like the No 13 sub "all the way" with sopressata, mortadella and prosciutto.
- If you like food, go to Nick's. Get a sandwich; do some grocery shopping. It's small, but I could spend hours browsing here. I get the caprese toasted on wheat with jalepeno chips & it rocks my world
- get a sandwich, you won't be disappointed.
- The deli sandwiches are phenomenal. Be wary though: if the server doesn't recognize you, he sometimes messes with you and pretends he mixed up your order. Don't lose your temper, it's a test.
- The Diet-Coke with crushed ice is a must-have. Don't skimp, go for the large.
- New location no longer serving sandwiches. A sad day.
- Fantastic deli sandwiches with superb service. Will be back!
- Sandwiches are great
- Wonderful sub, friendly staff and a great casual atmosphere. Lived up to its rep
- #13 All the way. As good as it gets.
- Tony will take your order. Harry will make the sandwich. Be sure and say hi to Manny and Coach!
- The best meatball sub ever!
- Best gyro in rva!
- Awesome deli sandwiches. Closes at 4 on Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
- Makes me feel like I'm at the cute market on Seinfeld!