New Thai Blues - Division
4147 SE Division St (42nd & Division)
Portland, OR 97202
- nothing fancy? No Problem..good authentic food, doesn't need a popular label... Neither does anything else.
- Try the store fry made with the glass noodles... Delicious and different. Ordered the appetizer platter to go... That was a mistake. Everything was wet and chewy by the time we got to the car.
- Good salad rolls, good entrees, but mostlygood company. The owner, Sam, is so nice and really community oriented.
- Friendly owner, good prices, well made & delicious food. Get the Drunken Noodles.
- The panang curry is one of the BEST I've ever had the pleasure of devouring <3
- Best Thai in Portland that I've had in a long time. Great service, fresh ingredients in the drinks and nice funky bar atmosphere. I can't wait to eat here again.
- Service was Fantastic!
- Nothing fancy - just a nice, neighborhood joint with tasty Thai food.
- Husband & wife owned & operated. Love this place!
- Cheap lunch special. Green curry with tofu is one my favs.