$ $ $
- "The misto fritto is an impressive platter of shrimp, calamari, and smelts, all perfectly fried." Reviewer Devra First also liked the polpettine, vitello milanese, and spumoni sundae.
- Great place very modern looking plus the spaghetti alle vongole was really good! Looking forward to try the pizza when the forno will work again ;)
- They have an extensive selection of gluten free items and take allergies very seriously
- Great food BUT if you can't do carry out for someone IN your restaurant - expect to lose a lot of neighborhood business. #FAIL
- Extensive gluten free menu!
- The food was amazing! Make sure to get the Vitello with arugula and tomatoes. The veal was so tender and everything else was delicious, too. And the service was really great. I'm definitely going back
- Not impressed, food was mediocre. Much better Italian food in Bostons north end, just a short walk away. Service was good, though.
- Chicke. Milanese is off the chains. Still on my.mind
- Zucchini lasagna...add the meat ragu sauce. WINNER!
- Awesome beer selection. Order the salmon entree. Sit at the bar and chat with the nice bartenders
- "Smoke Over Bourbon" cocktail poorly balanced. Burrata is great! Squid ink pasta tasty -- way too much oil unfortunately, but the salt cod pairs nicely.
- Tarihi kkl, harika bir talyan restoran buras. North End blgesinden Downtown'a tanmlar. Kesinlikle tavsiye!
- Amazing all around and for gluten free needs, it's one of the best in the country!!
- Some of the best Italian food in Boston, and very friendly to gluten-free concerns!
- Good food and decent prices. Nice crowd.
- Gluten free pasta dishes as good as regular counterparts
- Overpriced mediocre food
- Mussels in mascarpone cheese is great!
- Pricey Italian, nothing to write home about.
- Big portions, quite nice food and well intentioned (if not that slick) service