Nan Tei (南亭)
55 Staunton St
+852 2559 6221
- Not cheap but great quality food. Try the dried puffer fish and beef tenderloin.
- They have only one kind of Shochu(mugi Shochu ). Mostly Sake. Yakitori is OK. Chicken soft bone is good.
- Don't be put off by the front of the restaurant and decor, yes it's a little dated but the food and service is good. Yakitori food, recommend ox tongue, scallops and asparagus. Chicken meat not great
- Nantei is an unassuming japanese yakitori place in soho with a consistent quality. Dont miss the ox tongues and pork with shiso
- Amazing place, amazing food, book in advance
- Lamb chops, beef tenderloin and fresh eel are must-try. Quite pricey though.
- In Soho section of Central, this low key, unassuming Japanese joint offers tasty angus beef skewers, lamp chops and grilled asparagus skewers wrapped in bacon. Delicious!
- Beef tongue, chicken tongue, soft bone were the best
- Chicken wings & lamb chops were amazing. Beef tenderloin was also good. We orders 7 skewers and a grilles rice ball each and it was a little too much food for us.
- Wings are a must. Drinks are what makes the bill high.
- Pretty good and simple yakitori place. Good Food & Nice staff. The beef udon is very clean broth and tasty.
- Not bad if you are looking for eats in soho. The wings are legit.
- Always order the chicken wings
- Be aware...they charge for the vegetables!! Very deceiving.