Najia Bistro (那家小馆)
10 Yong'an Xili (Near No 119 High School)
北京市, 北京市 100020
+86 10 6567 3663
- order the crispy shrimp!
- Truly a great place for traditional Beijing food. Good atmosphere, excellent service.
- Big shrimp, tasty
- Too busy during lunch hour! But great food worth waiting
- Traditional decorations. Foods are so so.
- Old Lamb ribs are good but good for 3 pax. Some ribs rather too much fat on them
- Good for group meal, loved by both locals and expats. Mashed potato particularly good. A bit greasy though.
- I loved this fried red bean soy pan cake. Seriously you should try this
- . . , . . , . 100 . .
- Wi-Fi password is 65673663. Go for it!!
- The famous Emperor's stew () was an imperial recipe preserved by the Na family for all to enjoy today. Beautiful courtyard-style interior with traditional and modern Manchurian/Beijing cuisine.
- Very nice place,many tables.shrimps are amazing!duck is not good.visited few times.will come more.
- The food was just okay....:
- Feel free to bring your own liquor (or baijiu!)
- They are known for their lamb. Get the one that is around 200 yuan! Chicken is delicious too
- Amazing Beijing food, expect to wait during peak hours, no reservations.
- Cuisine is surprisingly sweet, with lots of flavours.