500 E Central Ave (at Emporia Ave)
Wichita, KS 67202
- Best pho and best service in town!
- Best pho in town. Try the sweet limeade. Cash only and closed Tues/Wed.
- All your mayors are belong to us.
- Best pho in town. #4 & #11 are my favorite. #4 is the rare steak pho #11 is rare steak & brisket. $6 for pho and $1 for a loaf of bread enough food even for my boyfriend. I love this place.
- Get the #4!
- Looks AMAZING with its new remodel. Super clean, huge, more TVs, a soda fountain but the same two awesome guys with a couple new faces! :)
- Try the #1. A winner for sure.
- This is the best pho in Wichita, period. Get the beef and meatball regular with bread our sandwich on the side. Very friendly atmosphere. It is cash only and closed Tues/Wed.
- Best Pho in town.
- Try the #18 Soup with a French loaf for dunking! Yummm!
- I absolutely love the sliced brisket pho!
- Love the pho. It has a sweeter taste than most others. CASH ONlY!!!
- Excellent pho and stew. Make sure you bring cash.
- How funny...Foursquare said I needed to rate this place today...I actually had lunch there today. It's a good spot for Pho...I always get the Pho Tai which is the #4. Can't go wrong with this!!!
- Yummy pho and fresh bread on the side for a good price
- Best pho in town!!
- Try #11 or #18... So good!
- # 19 on the menu, go get it!
- Best Restaurant in town