Muldoon's Irish Pub
- poured a pint of Guinness.
- damn good burgers
- what more can you ask for? More beer than you can drink. Brilliant bar tenders. Good food. Nice people. Get your head out of that phone and drink your beer!
- Beer n munchies!
- This place was remodeled beautifully! Wow!
- Everything on the menu looks good. This is my 3rd time here the foods amazing. The staff is mostly Irish, and they are some of the nicest people I've ever met. Can't wait to go back
- was refused service this Sunday afternoon because I only wanted water. Despite offering to pay and tip. The place had 6 people in it at the time. Not like I'd be taking up needed space #fuckthisplace
- Karaoke on Wednesday is great!
- Karaoke on Wed. is great fun!
- Onion rings with ranch, oh yeah!
- Big fan. Reason #1- House burger. Bacon + side chili, if you're into that ;) #2- Surprising decent breakfast menu #3- UK beers, micros, good selection #4- Great bartenders. Big up Murph and Nicola!
- Solid appetizers. Normally good pub beer selection. Great service.
- Nice pub next to Grand Central. Their tables have outlets so you can plug in your phone charger. #IrishHospitality
- I mean 2 empty glasses of water on the table I ask for more and she grabs one to fill.. Why wouldn't you just grab both to refill.. #greatFoodSuckyService. #propsToTheCook
- Food is good..onion rings are great.. Blonde waitress is ditzy as hell and extremely slow..
- I had a tasty grilled shrimp over arugula salad, hubby had a Reuben. It was a perfect easy dinner after a long day of sightseeing! Staff had charming Irish brogues!
- Good burgers
- Burgers was really good.
- The buybacks nearly killed me
- absolutely love this place!! was there in Oct 2012 had a great time great staff Tara Whoriskey and Brendan from Roscommon pool! they were fantastic cant wait to go back!!