831 S Colorado St
Lockhart, TX 78644
- Come on chicken fried steak day - totally worth it!
- Tuesday - $4.50 enchiladas and iced tea-- get it!
- Save your money and go to Henry's. Food quality and portions are awful compared to the prices they charge. Really sad because this was our favorite place for 11 yrs.
- Meh. Service was slow. Typical Tex/Mex food. Nothing to get excited about.
- The holiday decorations are super festive.
- Pretty good. Get the Big Burrito! It's bigger than your head
- The one in Luling is much better.
- Great traditional migas. Fresh tortillas and picoso salsa. Fabulous traditional mexican breakfast!
- These tacos go FED
- best Margarita in town
- Best breakfast tacos in Lockhart!
- Awesome potato bean and bacon tacos... mmm