- Greek Chow Mein is the BOMB!!!!
- The combination dinner is the best! Serves about 2 to 4 people. It's amazing!
- Get potatoes in your Greek salad. You won't be disappointed.
- Order the flaming cheese that some good opa baby!
- I love their Pestitio
- I loved the hospitality of the staff
- Seafood Platter, Lamb Gyro
- Gyros were great
- Chicken Souvlaki
- Fried cheese (Saganaki) and the Souvlaki has the best chicken ever
- The Greek chow mein was pretty good. Big portions.
- The past is it is huge and delicious!
- Neighborhood Greek restaurant friendly staff and excellent food. Very non Americanized food with great flavor. Large portions. Definitely a place to return to.
- The Greek Chow Mein and Dolmades are amazing!
- Everything was great
- Taziki sauce is bomb! Very garlic-y. Saganaki cheese is delish. Try it on bread
- Greek chow mein=Greek chow mountain. Huge, delicious portion-plenty for 2 to share.
- Order to share! Greek salad and chicken chow main feed two people! Add an order of Tzatziki with pita and you have entered Greek food heaven!
- The Greek Chow Mein is excellent.
- Great Food!