Mornings in Paris
- The owner is from the south of France. She's a delightful lady with a wonderful accent that I could listen to all day.
- Open early - a great place to grab a caff mocha and croissant before the day starts.
- Gluten free treats.
- SCORE! I came in for a mocha and discovered they have Nutella lattes! Sweet! It's a beautiful space with good yummies. Come check it out!
- Local source for true French macarons!
- Now expanded with more seating!
- Lives up to its name as you feel like youre in Paris with the delicious pastries, solid coffee, and cafe atmosphere.
- My favorite coffee shop in Kennebunk!
- Coffee and snacks!
- Starting in late spring, the chairs come out--and it's time for mornings in Kennebunkport to commence. Welcome, summer!!
- Nice coffee and great sitting area outside.
- Tasty French macarons
- My high school daughter wants me to add: "I get to practice my French with Madame. This bakery has culture!"
- If you are to believe the quote that this bakery is not as good as the one that was here before it, you need to understand: this is FAR superior. It is a true French bakery. And I've been to Paris.
- I can't stay away!
- Skip the quiche. They microwave it too long and it becomes too chewy.
- Even if I didn't live right next door, I'd still find excuses to drink their coffee every day!
- Lovely, but not as good as the last bakery that was there before it.
- Terrible cappuccino. Worse than a vending machine. Pastries were ok, but not Parisian quality.