Montana's Rib & Chop House
$ $ $
- the filet is the best steak in billings hands down
- Fish and chips is a-freaking-mazing....as is the creme brulee and the shrimp and scallop alfredo! Yum-town!
- The Pulled Pork Sandwich is big enough to share, and make sure you eat your fries w/ the BBQ sauce! Mmmm.
- Lunch special
- I've been here twice over the past four years and while packed on both occasions, the food was warm and delicious, beer cold, and service swift and friendly.
- PERFECT, Ribs are Excellent and staff is Awesome.
- Atmosphere, service, and food was fantastic.
- The ribs and the steaks and the beers are very good service is super here
- The ribs are so bomb
- Food is really good, but not cheap for Billings. Service is...meh--nothing to brag about.
- Ribs and pulled pork sandwich. 1554 black lager. Shawna is quick and efficient!
- Ribs were the best and the service what can I say TAYLAR YOU ROCK great beer choice thanks I will be back my fav
- The ribs were the best I ever had my service by Taylar was very good will ask to be seated in her section again very prompt service super friendly a great eating experience
- Great service!! My family had a great time and the food was sooooo good!
- Amber's great. Very professional.
- Great food! Came back a second time during on our trip.
- Really good service. First time here. Chop was amazing!!!!
- The house salad dressing (huckleberry vinaigrette) is awesome.
- If there's a wait try eating at the bar!!
- Great filet. Medium was the way to go. Usually a med rare person.