Monster Pizza (몬스터피자)
Pizza, New American
- . 3
- Crust not really that good. A big too chewy. Some frozen pizzas taste better. If you're American or Italian, don't believe the hype. It's cheap though.
- Pizza always good and always on point.
- We got the last slice of spice girl pizza
- One slice of spice girl pizza
- Cheesey goodness & real pepperoni
- D R U N C H I E S!
- Monster pizza only has two options: pepperoni and cheese but they give huge slices and sell pies for 18,000! Totally worth getting a slice of you're ever in hongdae
- not too much various and thin
- Great place for a quick bite. Simplest pizza you can find in korea. Not quite like new york pizza, but it's the closest one you'll find in korea. Gets very crowded on weekends.
- Best pizza in Hongdae, but there's no real competition. Crowded late at night. Not open for lunch. They don't have a trash can, so people throw their it on the ground, don't be one these people.
- Opens at 4:30 PM.
- . !
- Monster pizza is delicious. Best pepperoni in Asia. So far my favorite pizza in Korea. Plus they have chili flakes.
- They deliver! Certain areas of course! 02-334-0322
- It's cheap. But it's not good pizza. It tastes on par with school cafeteria
- Open 16:00 - 05:00
- Great greasy pizza slices. But always be prepared with organized group. Messy people cant be helped haha.