$ $ $
- Don't leave without ordering the cheeseboard... Fucking amazing!
- order the mussels! oh my
- The menu, as you can imagine, is both classic and mouthwatering; we recommend the onion soup, followed by the steak tartare and finished off with a calorie-laden cheese platter and fine French wine.
- Tried most things here now, always excellent. Order with confidence.
- Snails and foie GRAS all the way, delish!
- We took skinned duck with mashed potatoes!!! The taste is amazinggood selection of wines and cheeses for the desert! Very good french food island in London
- You probably find it a bit expensive but the atmosphere is so great and you can really enjoy your time. The plates are not that big compare to the price but they are deeply French :) enjoyable.
- Posticino favoloso nel cuore di Covent Garden, il ristorante francese pi antico di Londra ( in attivit dagli anni '40 ). Consigliato prenotare. Servizio vecchio stile. Conto circa 45 pounds.
- The lamb was perfectly cooked. Great service.
- Just a really cute place and the food is so amazing
- Great atmosphere and very authentic. The coq au vin w rooster wasn't so great though.
- France (Around the World in London)
- You can't go wrong bringing someone here. Small enough to feel like you are in the know. Romantic in the evening, quick for business at lunch. Consistent quality and quite reasonable to
- Snails, onion soup and the sirloin, all very good
- Cheese tray is amazing
- The French Onion Soup is good here... a liittle bit too cheesy, but great flavour. I like the relaxed environment and different styles to the roomsIt and it all feels authentic and French!
- The onion and goats cheese tartlette is amazing!!
- Really good and excellent value lunch menu.
- Seabass was average and service sub par. Not overly impressed....
- Get the snails as a starter. Just amazing :)