+31 20 820 3330
- Food is good, but a bit slow service. I think they're not well prepared for when the restaurant is fully booked.
- Fantastic food; creative, biological and sustainable, and on request fully vegan. Vegetables are the stars of their menus, presented in a beautiful location. Excellent service too!
- The Christmas menu was wonderful.
- Risotto was amazing. Service is friendly and pro, just prepare to wait a while as there are too few staff compared to the size of the place. Also a bit loud.
- Great cocktails.
- Good food and service but painfully noisy. You have to shout across the table to make yourself heard
- Come on Sunday between 5 and 7 for bubbles and oysters (only 1 euro pp) Lovely food!
- The wine, the food.
- Deliciously prepared food. Focus on vegetables, which is appealing to even a carnivore like me. Reasonably priced per course and portions might appear to be small but actually satisfying.
- 6 course menu + selected wines!
- Typical service. Come here if you love getting ignored by servers for 30 minutes.
- The best hidden secret in Amsterdam. The chef works for 80% with vegetables. 20% is dairy, fish and meat. Vegetarian and even vegan menu available. #topchef
- HET IS HIER ZOOOOOO LEKKER!