M&M Soul Food Cafe
Southern / Soul
3923 W Charleston Blvd (at S Valley View Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- The oxtails are something serious!
- A full order of catfish with the three sides is VERY filling! The catfish must be baked as it was tender, juicy, FAT fillets with a corn meal coating and wasn't the slightest bit greasy.
- Food is amazing! From the corn bread when u sit down to the fried chicken! Cabbage is awesome! Get the full order u will be full!
- Fried chicken n the kool aid is the bomb!!!
- The food is truly delicious and the service is amazing!!!!
- Try the kool-aid
- Great had the Gumbo was delicious one of the best I had. Also love the catfish,wings and mac and cheese matter fact never had a bad meal here.
- Fried Chicken was very good, service was great, Mac and cheese needs work, collard greens were great. Cornbread stuffing was very good, as was the pork chop. Did I mention great service?
- Be sure you call in your order thirty minutes prior to pickup
- The place other than my moms kitchen that I will eat chitlins...they're lip smackin good...the greens and cabage are good....
- Try the Hot Links!!
- Best known for their fried chicken, the smothered is even better. Skip the fair mac n cheese and get the cornbread dressing!
- The chitterlins melt in your mouth.
- Oxtails, mashed potatoes, and the red eye gravy. Wow the service was out of site. The food came pretty fast and hot.
- also try- SMOTHERED CHICKEN w/ SPECIAL GRAVY SAUCE (dark meat). BUT MY FAVORITE -OXTAIL FULL ORDER WITH SPECIAL GRAVY SAUCE- it is to die for !! so worth it! it melts in your mouth-
- oxtails....best on the menu!!! chicken n waffles is also great!!!! great place to eat southern food in Vegas!
- Biscuits are deliscious, but not served after 11:00 am. But after 11:00 you get cornbread pancakes! Best time to come 10:30 am and u can experience both!
- Had breakfast. Catfish, eggs, grits and biscuit w/ red kool-aid. Fish fresh and crispy. Moe had smothered pork chops, eggs, potatoes, toast. Smothered pork chop was delicious! Very, Very yummy!
- Fabulous food @ this restaurant! VEE the waitress not friendly @ all. Was just here & waited on by Jerria & Honey b4 & they were wonderful! Talk 2 Miss VEE her 'tude is bad 4 business. Love the food!
- Jerria can work big groups with spunk and efficiently. Loved the food! You gotta come here if your in the mood for authentic soul food.