111 S 40th St (btw Chestnut & Sansom)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The summer roll is a must. (It's wrapped in cucumber)
- This is a SK base store actually. After few times visit, I found so. However, the sushi here still way better than what you can eat in marks cafe in Van pelt library, especially during the summertime
- Near the Quakers campus, neat lunch, much better than Mark s cafe. Well, miso is too salty, seaweed salad is fresh, gyoza tasted good. A standard valuable, convenient lunch box if you study at penn
- The smart roll lunch special is always a good choice if you want more than one type of sushi for cheap.
- Good service and a fair sushi
- All this for $8.95!
- The sushi is great;.I really like the shrimp and salmon tampora rolls
- Try the chirashi!
- so fresh like AH! Tuna that melts in ur mouth like butta! and plentiful miso!
- Great selection! Never disappointed
- Front row seats at the sushi bar... Excellent sashimi.
- Beware the a la carye odering. Its highly addictive :-)
- Excellent sushi :)
- Try to have them give you 2 sets of 6 California rolls - 6 spicy, 6 normal. It rarely works, but when it does... nom nom.
- Small sushi place with a big menu. Good prices and always fresh, I've never been disappointed. Use the soy sauce with the green top, it's low sodium. Fav item: tiger roll
- #AminParker #