Mix Sweet Shop
Desserts, Coffee Shop
- The coffee! Surprisingly fantastic 21st c. coffee here. They do Stumptown's product very well. Espresso drink or drip/pour-overneither disappoints.
- Not just sweets! I've never even tried the ice cream. Only place in town for Stumptown coffee. Plus, great fresh croissants.
- Stumptown Coffee & freshly made pastries are spot on, but the real hidden gem here is the house made ice cream. Black raspberry, dark chocolate truffle, salted caramel to name a few. Prepare yourself!
- Finally, a decent cappuccino.
- Cold brew coffees and cream puffs!
- Salted caramel tart
- My favorite is the chocolate truffle ice cream!!!
- Thank you for offering Affogatto!!! It was great!
- Delicious baked goods! The lemon meringue was just the right balance of lemon and sugar.
- Do: Stumpton town coffee and delicious biscotti.
- A great cafe to spend the day working or relaxing. The new downstairs with fireplace is a perfect place to hold up on a cold day.
- In typical Ashland fashio this place is adorable. Sit downstairs for a cozy atmosphere and fire place!
- Best sweatshop in town! Free wifi is a added bonus. One of my favorite spots to visit when I'm in town.
- Best coffee in Ashland!
- They make their own chocolate sauce for their coffee drinks and it is delicious.
- The buttermint ice cream is amazing!
- The coconut cream tart is orgasmic!
- Salted chocolate truffle exploded in my mouth. Heaven!
- totally amazing pastries... good coffee too
- Stumptown and salted caramel ice cream!