Mitsui Japanese Cuisine (三井日式料理)
- Yummy still!
- This restaurant is a compulsory visit everytime I'm in taiwan. It has the freshest & sweet sashimi
- Must visit!
- The Best Japanese Restaurant In Taipei Taiwan
- ! !
- The lunch sets are very good. Different price points.
- Very fresh sashimi ... But the set menu is alittle pricy at 2200 TWD
- Upscale Japanese in Taipei
- Reservations a must. Sashimi is top-notch. Gillardeau oysters a must. Try the king crab shabu-shabu & don't forget the grilled lamb
- Fresh seafood, good service, over praises and pricy. Don't over-estimated chef's skills, just order the set menu. Good place if company pays the bills.
- Excellent service. Some of the best Japanese food I've had. Get the sushi/sashimi but skip the sushi rolls. Better than addicted seafood.
- The food is simply awesome
- Inauthentic, over-rated, and over-priced. Won't be going back.
- Really good seafood
- Good Japanese food Restaurant.