Mint Julep Bar
- Enjoy a refreshing drink behind French Market at Mint Julep Bar!
- They now have the Mickey Shaped Beignets like Cafe Orleans.
- Mickey Beignet. Small but delicious.
- It's a minty trap!!!
- A hidden gem...and they have beignets!
- So cute!! Mickey-shaped beignets!!
- Don't laugh while eating the beignets!
- Don't forget your Jack Daniels mini bottle!!
- the mint julep & the funnel cake iz a must !! in total $10 !!
- Have the Fantasy Land funnel cake! They serve them now that the Golden Horseshoe is under construction.
- The mint juleps are great and so are the beignets but I could do without the attitudes
- The best bar in Disneyland. No AP discounts.
- Beignets! Beignets! Beignets! Best treat in the park, by far!
- Pumpkin beignets are seasonal an so delicious. A perfect snack to split
- If you buy your Julep inside you can use your annual pass discount!!
- Best coffee in the park
- The beignets are to freaking die for here
- Be aware, no AP discount here. Mickey Beignets are OK but the Jazz Kitchen Express makes their's fresh on demand (much better)
- Yes its true these employees look bitchy but the Mint Julep is refreshing!
- Mint Julep and 3 Mickey-shaped beignets are a must on a hot summer day.