- Great chinese food!
- Ming Yang Chicken & Konjee Crispy Lamb
- Everything is good
- Love nuts !! Super
- Ming yang special chicken and lobsters are super yum
- Seats by the windows offer a nice view. The non vegetarian fare definitely trumps the vegetarian. Particularly liked the scallop and celery dumplings along with the crispy garlic prawns
- Have the Hong Kong chicken (and that's reco'd by a Japanese chef on visit from Tokyo)
- Any prawns can get ur stomach smiling :)
- Exceptional service. Exception chef. Worth the experience.
- One of the first true Chinese restaurants in suburban bombay. Pricey but good food.
- crispy prawns , honey chicken and kowloon lobster
- Try the kenya bean, hot and sour soup, lemon chilli prawn, sweet an sour chicken
- One of the best Chinese restaurants in town. Worth a visit if you are around Bandra.