Midway Grocery & Market
Deli / Bodega
601 W Eufaula St (at Chautauqua Ave.)
Norman, OK 73069
- Try the Chili!
- Cool hidden convenience store!
- Homemade sandwiches, cookies, retro atmosphere ... I've travelled the world and this place always feels like home. Get a shoeshine too! Best light lunch experience in the region ...
- Breakfast quesadilla is delicious. Flavors come together very nicely.
- Midway is a classic Norman landmark, and the Vulcan sandwich is the sandwich to get. It's a legend around these parts.
- A great place to go if you want to see how much Barry Switzer has aged.
- Save some cash and get the special, everything is good so it doesn't matter what's on the special. Best chili around during the winter months.
- Best chocolate cake!
- Probally some of the best homage sandwitches in town. Use fresh deli meats shiped straight there.