Merry Ann's Diner
- Get your food to go so you can shame-eat in the privacy of your own home.
- I like getting the biscuits and gravy with hash browns - in the same box. Only one cook (an older lady) does it that way. She knows my heart.
- They did not honor the $5 cash back that i unlocked because the staff didn't know what to do and it was too busy for the one person who knew what to do to do anything.
- Slut slut butt butt
- show me the back.
- Mexican omelette delicious :-)
- A must have to finish a night in downtown Champaign
- Great service & always good food.
- Fast service, crispy bacon, yummy fries, a real diner experience.
- Wow that burrito was amazing
- Desayunar aqu te devuelve la fe en la raza humana
- You need or want drunk food? Merry Ann's is the perfect spot and so conveniently downtown in the middle of action! Try the hangover stack!
- Friendly and judgement free service whatever hour you really need a diner stack.
- Get a corner booth with all of your friends....it's a blasssst!
- Love it after a long night of drinking...its a great way to sobber up
- Good brunch food!
- I like getting biscuits or French toast instead of regular toast. The owner usually works late or early morning - he always has a story to tell. Very funny guy, always in a great mood.
- It's frightening that I a) eat here b) know the ragged looking dude with 6 ear piercings in their 4square profile.
- An awesome place to eat, no matter what time of day.
- Best breakfast in town!