Memo's Mexican Food Restaurant
4743 University Way NE (at NE 50th St)
Seattle, WA 98105
- Better, without acid
- Don't waste your time or money unless you really enjoy torturing you stomach with questionable food.
- If in the the u-district you gotta come here to sober up!
- go-to spot for drunk college students after midnight...
- I like the small tacos combo! So much food for $5.
- Best Mexican food you will find in Washington. Its because they're from San Diego
- Food is good but the lady in the front so rude. I only go there Coz I love there washington burrito ...
- Drunk central
- The food here is 100 times better when you're tipsy/drunk. Try the carne asada fries and the chicken asada burrito! So good!
- Good food at a resonable price. The beef tacos are bomb.
- Try the Washington burrito. It's like a California burrito, and done very well.
- I had a good time with the chicken tacos ($1.79 each, I think?) here
- The fish tacos combo (#6) was pretty good on a hot Sunday afternoon.
- Tacos, cheap Mexican food, fast Mexican food, potatoes, late night
- Friendly service. Lots of food, 24 hours
- Never get the fish burrito, sadly, it's Full of onions!!!!!
- They are open for breakfast, try the chorizo breakfast burrito
- The only place in Seattle (that I know of) that serves Carne Asada fries. Try the rolled tacos too, really good.
- Carne Asada tacos are fire
- Try the hibiscus flower drink called Hamicca ( spelling may be wrong ). Its SUPER DANK !!!