Fast Food, Restaurant
14390 Air and Space Museum Pkwy (in Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center)
Chantilly, VA 20151
- No dollar menu. Complain to everyone.
- Definitely trained in Richmond.
- Nothing veggie here on the menu. Bring your own real food.
- The chocolate milkshake was surprisingly good!
- This is the worst run McDonalds in history -- and I've seen a lot of bad ones. Absolutely terrible service.
- Double prices, terrible service, dirty tables, what could be better? Anything. This museum could use a Subway or anything else.
- Not enough seating and the food is what you expect. Wish they had a cafe with better choices!
- Top Tip: Bring your own food. McDonalds foods generic and full of processed rubbish.
- The ugly b**ch at the counter just throw me the tray and turn away I even didn't know if it was my order, I hate Mc Donald's and more even now, a shame is the only option to eat at the museum
- My mother in law found a 3 inch splinter of wood in her ceaser salad, watch out!
- Holly crap, it's slow!
- Pretty bad service
- I was going to leave a negative tip (because of prices), but after reading the other tips, I have a better opinion of this Mcdonald's than they do!
- Complete management failure on McDonalds part. Textbook failure.
- Double priced everything.
- Prices are easily 50% more than a regular McDonalds. Total ripoff.
- Paid 9.39 for a quarter pounder meal. Special order was fast, but burger was room temp and very greasy. Museum needs better options.